- obviously gonna start with P. why do i even SORTa like him again idk. like i honestly….why. i frustrate myself with how i feel. man i think he might like me though…or he’s just super interested with me going to his play. honestly i really do, but my parents are like flat out not letting me. my dad thinks its weird…idk it’;s kinda frustrating on a different level though because my parents never actually asked ME if i wanted to go to his play (WHICH I DO). so like…idk….i really do tho. idk if he wants me to go because he wants me to be jealous of the stage kiss but lbr i am already jealous….man….i dumb…
- okay next I GUESS is kevin. i used to think he liked me, but then he started petting trevors hair too??? ohay, basically i dont know anything but he’s getting annoying, or more like i am becoming more aware of his flaws i guess. or like…overcritical, which isnt necessarily a good thing.i just…i wish he wouldnt do anything like that to ANYONE or me idk. in english he was taking off his shirt in class…and he did it in chem two days ago… idk why or if he’s doing it on purpose but its kinda awk.
- but i didnt mind when gabe did it does that make me a horrible person. okay so i really…i want gabe to like me/be interested in me AS A PERSON not necessarily like some jacked up relationship. i just think HE’S interesting and i hope the feelings are mutual? idk. he’s cute. but annoying.
- okay everything i said about vaughn? IT WAS A LIE HE SUCKS AND He’S ANNOYING like GOd really one of the most annoying ppl i know and he needs to stop.
- danny tho. MAN HE IS JUST SO ADORABLE. i just want to be best friends with him. he’s so easy to talk to and just a fun person to be around and i just want him to be happy and i love him and man i just feel bad that he isnt happy GAYYYYY
- but yeah that’s it
- OH MICHAEL yeah forget about that kid, i’m done. wait JESUS it’s been now a year since we last talked man i lead a pathetic life.
- but jon’s kinda cool <3 random ass other junior that’s now in my math class. he was actually super interested in athena last year but now in math…i mean he’s not TOO bad i guess. he’s kinda cool, and he’s pretty good looking and i love his eyelashes. he was at the test this morning and at the end we had to sign some shishy statement (copy it down in cursive) and when i was done i looked up and looked around the room and we made eye contact and he just smiled GOSH he’s kinda cute sometimes and i like his hair too okay i’m done.
- other than that
- man i feel like there’s so much to say about p tho. i went back and read all my old posts about him…sad lyf LOL
so I really wasn’t feeling well this afternoon, so I told my mom. She gave me some medicine, abd kind pf expected me to be better. I told her I didn’t want to go to church because I was feeling too sick and she got mad at me. Then my dad came in and was like, “whatever just let her stay home” so I did…and I threw up twice (so far) do you really shishon think I’d stay home if I thought I would be okay? GOD…why do you have to give me a hard time…
so hi. LET’S TALK ABOUT BOYSSSS (not necessarily guys I like)
- idk why I still like Michael tbh. I mean obviously he hasn’t gotten uglier or anything, and he’s still intelligent with a rocking life story, but like…I don’t talk to him. Everything we make awkward eye-contact (WHICH IS SUPRISINGLY A LOTTT) we never follow through…idk still in love with the idea of him. LET ME FIND A HOT FRENCH BOY WITH SARCASTIC HUMOR AND CARINGNESS.
- P…oh that boy will never learn….I don’t like him….but I can still admire his cuteness, right?? well, he’s still cute….just imagining him is a suit or maybe - GASP - jeans and a t-shirt.
- Danny is adorable…and I really don’t like him, but he’s so…idk I feel like I get along with him really well, and I like talking to him a lot. I think he still has a soft spot for Theen, which is a d o r a b l e.
- GABE! WHY ARE YOU SUCH A SHIT. (haha?…no) so me and Dylan were talking about TWD and he came up like “ooh, what are you guys talking about?” and I told him; the next week him:”Oh, so I finished season 2 of TWD…” SO I WAS LIKE wait did he watch it so he could talk about it with me (bat ur so vain), but THEN I found out that Aimee (this other girl - Dylan’s friend) likes him, and SHE apparently watches TWD so I was like oh it was probably for her… BUT THEN I found out today that she only watched like 2 episodes under Dylan’s direction who was coaching her on topics so she could talk to Gabe…So was it for me??? (bat every time you ask/say that, an angel loses its wings)
- So there’s this other guy names Vaughn… he transferred from Pen this year. He’s not…cute…and he’s quite annoying a lot of the time…but it’s just cute because he’s Armenian and he’s a hardcore Orthodox Catholic…his parents won’t let him date, he wears a cross necklace… it’s hilarious. anyway, I like talking to him too, because he’s an interesting person most of the time, but just…he tries way too hard. It’s such a turn off…like…wow…plz stop and everyone would like you a lot better….
- I’m done now.
Happy that P emailed me about The Hobbit. I was actually thinking of emailing him, but THANK YOU P for emailing me first.
why am I happy.
because I really haven’t in a while.
probably terrible punctuation, grammar, factually incorrect, and the like. these are just feelings.
I’m getting really worried. I know that God’s in control but over the past few months my dad has been having a really hard time at work. He keeps saying like “Oh, they’ll fire me any day now…” and he’s been saying it even more often and more seriously lately. I know it’s probably dumb of me to worry because we live in PV, my mom will still have her job (I think/hope), so if anything, we’d just sell one of our houses and hopefully be okay. i don’t know. I feel bad for worrying, but seriously, my dad keeps talking about it because apparently, people aren’t putting money into space exploration and aerial stuff, which is where my dad works. but anyway. IT’S DUMB I KNOW, but I’m just worried. gah I feel so lame. WHATEVER.
New topic. I seriously. I seriously just. I don’t. School makes me so sad. I met this guy who I thought was pretty nice, and he’s supposedly like super hardcore Christian, and I was like WOW this is great, let’s be friends. I wasn’t like INTERESTEd in him, but you know, I was curious to find out more about him. Something wrong that I do is ascribe a certain wisdom and judgement to people who claim to be Christian. I KNOW I shouldn’t because people say things they don’t mean. But anyway, he was sitting next to be today during English fricken cheating on his Macbeth test. I was inwardly furious. I DON’T KNOW. part of me is like “HOW COULD YOU CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIAN WHEN CLEARLY YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO MORALs!!” but it just annoys me I THINK because seriously Christians get such a bad rap sometimes for being “just like anyone else” and not being special or “as holy” as everyone thinks one ought to be. BUT IDK It’s just SUCH BAD misrepresentation, and when people see other who literally wear a cross necklace to school everyday and wear “I love Jesus” bracelets, like really. wearing your faith so proudly but no backbone to WALK THE WALK.
That also takes me to Melissa. OBVIOUSLY I FEEL TERRIBLE that she was in the hospital for her anorexia but HONESTLY. THIS IS MELISSA. She’s one of the more book-smart people I know, and it frustrates me how she was willing to throw her life away because she was too vain. WHY. It’s hard, but a lot of problems when you think about have a basis in self-focus. Melissa wanted people to like her, she wanted to be accpeted, so she was willing to compromise her parent’s trust, her own goddamn life to get that. really, how selfish can you be. CAN you just IMAGINE the pain and worry her parents went through, knowing their only child, their precious brilliant daughter was self harming herself AND SHE WOULDn”T LISTEN TO THEM. Seriously idk if i could ever be a parent, I’d get so easily frustrated at my child’s lack of understanding. when your parents say something, it’s like….WOW these people CREATED YOU, you would literally not be here without them. you have freeloaded on them for 15 years. seriosuly we treat our family the worst.
well i kinda started talking about guys. I’m just frustrated. I don’t know why Michael made such an impression on me. Seriously though I’m slowly being disillusioned, because hannah tell’s me about his friends partying and smoking
wait my mom came bye.
A bitter and contentious Wisconsin congressional race saw a new level of antagonism Wednesday morning when an openly gay Republican campaign worker became the victim of an apparent hate crime.
Kyle Wood, a full-time volunteer working for GOP House candidate Chad Lee, was hospitalized for injuries suffered during what he said was an assault at his home.
Wood told The Daily Caller that vandalism preceding the assault, along with his attacker’s statements during the incident, suggested his sexual orientation and his politics each played a role.
“I was getting ready for work and there was a knock at the door,” Wood emailed The Daily Caller late Wednesday. “I opened it, and a guy wrapped a ligature around my neck, slammed my head into the doorway, and smashed my face into a mirror, telling me ‘You should have kept your [f*******] mouth shut.’”
“He then kidney-punched me, while at the same time saying I was ‘warned,’ and continued to beat me,” he added.
Wood said his attacker’s reference to a warning likely pointed to graffiti he found painted on his car last week. The vandalism included the phrases “house trained republican faggot,” “traitor,” and “ur like a jew 4 hitler.”
Those slurs, he explained, were references to him being a gay Republican working to help Lee, a straight GOP candidate, defeat the openly gay Democrat Mark Pocan.
After he discovered the graffiti, Wood wrote an open letter on Facebook to the unknown vandal. “If you understand either freedom or me at all,” he wrote, “you would that this will only make me work harder. … You can think whatever you like about me, but I will not be bullied into voting for a gay man simply because I am gay.”
Wood was unable to move the right side of his body immediately following Wednesday morning’s assault. He was transported by ambulance to Meriter Hospital in Madison. His eyes were swollen shut by the beating, and he suffered a concussion along with neck and head lacerations.
The gay conservative group GOProud’s co-founder, Jimmy LaSalvia, told TheDC that Wood’s assault indicates “hate and vitriol directed towards a gay conservative from gay liberals.”
A spokesperson for Chad Lee told TheDC, “We condemn this attack on a member of our team in the strongest terms.”
“Our thoughts and prayers are with Kyle in his recovery from this horrific incident, and we hope that the perpetrators responsible are brought to justice immediately.”
Lee and Pocan are squaring off to replace Rep. Tammy Baldwin, an openly gay Democrat who left the House of Representatives to run for retiring Democrat Herb Kohl’s U.S. Senate seat. Baldwin’s opponent is the former Republican Wisconsin Gov. Tommy Thompson.
Both the Pocan and Baldwin campaigns failed to respond to repeated requests for comment. The Human Rights Campaign, a leading liberal gay rights organization, also did not respond to TheDC’s request.
“I will not be bullied, intimidated or threatened into abandoning my moral values,” Wood told TheDC late Wednesday.
The Madison, Wisc. Police Department has assigned a case number to the assault, and is investigating.
Oh, I see. LGBT rights except when it comes to who we want to vote for huh?
This actually sort of scares me and that makes me angry!
I shouldn’t have to be afraid just because I’m a gay woman who is a conservative. That’s not right and that’s certainly not ‘equality’ and it’s not American.
I had a dream two days ago with this guy in my math class that is really cool. His girlfriend’s in our math class too. But he kinda flirts with everyone. ANYWAY.
So we had like this random lockdown with like 20 in one hotel room. I forgot where we were, but like, it was pretty dark and there were mostly people at my school. So P comes up (he was there too) and we started talking, and then the math class kid (Michael) was like watching us really like…angrily? LOL and then P kissed me on the cheek (!!! :]) and left the room, with most of the other ppl. Yeah it used to be a lockdown. Or something.
And then Michael’s girlfriend left, and he started to walk over to me, and then I started yelling at him that if he liked me he should just break up with his girlfriend. And then he walked away.
It was a sad pathetic dream.
Thinking back at it, I guess it kinda makes sense. I haven’t seen P in a while, and when I do, he doesn’t really talk to me in person, and I just have to like stare at him stalk-ily. Whereas Michael is the complete opposite, he’s charming and nice irl, but like I don’t email him or anything. We’re not even friends on facebook. Lately I’ve been kinda. I don’t know. I like to think I still like P, but the thing is, he has always been kinda….there. I saw a journal I made in Jan 2011 and I talked about possibly liking him. He’s just been always a quiet influence that I sometimes reverted to in flashes. Michael though, idk. I like him a lot, although he’s kinda crude. SO YEAH.
If only my dream came true. That’d be funny.
Wow, I love this.
When Samantha Pawlucy, an honor student at Charles Carroll High School, came to school wearing a Romney/Ryan shirt she was told by her math teacher to leave class, because the teacher said she “can’t wear a Republican shirt in a Democratic school.” When Samantha refused to leave, the teacher told her to take off the shirt, and even tried to draw on it with a marker. You’d expect something like that from other kids, but to have a teacher bullying a child like this, especially for a young student speaking her view is beyond outrageous.
Jim Lehrer: You’re over time
Barack Obama: I’m sorry
Jim Lehrer: You’re over time
Mitt Romney: I GET THE LAST WORD LALALALALA
OBAMA’S TALK TIME = 42:50
ROMNEY’S TALK TIME = 38:32
Not to point fingers at anyone acting childish, but….
When Obama was told he ran out of time he was rude to Jim, and then continued to talk for an additional 46 seconds.
“I had 5 more seconds before you interrupted me” - talks for 46 more seconds -
you know when you don’t ~*like*~ someone, but you just really appreciate someone and them being them!
this is going to sound creepy I know it.
So there’s this guy that I’ve know for about 5 years now. (It’s Danny [Buzzy], Bdock) and I never have thought of him is like a crush-way. But anyway, he has a little sister that’s probably like…6 now? When we first met, we carpooled to my elementary school, and whenever we’d take his car, and his sister Megan was there, he’s always baby-talk and coo at her and play with her on the car ride. I distinctly remember being kinda like”…what…” because I mean, we were 5th graders, that wasn’t C00L!@#!!
Anyway, during middle school, in 6th grade, me and Bdock would meet him after 2nd period and walk down to our third periods together. I would want to hand out with Bdock, so I asked Danny to carry my books/binder to my class (we had the same 3rd). I also remember telling my family this and they scolded me for taking advantage of him. WHATEVER BATS ARE MANIPULATIVE.
I also saw him once over the summer when I was with Bdock, and he was with the aforementioned 6-yr old, who is adorable, but yeah, he was with her and she was on her bike and they were out together, a couple blocks away from his house (yes I know where his house is, I went there very shortly once). Again, I distinctly remember being like”Oh, that’s sweet…” because comeone a high school guy toting around his little sister? No. Not common.
So it turns out I have Chem with Danny and we sit right next to each other because it’s by last name, but yeah. He was showing me something on his phone and his mom was texting him (lol) while she was in Paris with Danny’s dad. And then Danny proceeded to tell me about what his mom was telling him, and was describing his parents’ flight to France. We also got on the subject of his little sister (Chem is boring ok) and he still showed such protective affection for both of his sisters, it made me kinda…idk.
I just really admire him for honestly caring about his family, and not being afraid to express his love for them. IDK it was sweet. I swear I don’t like him, but like…it was cute.
omg this sounds really in-denial and creepy doesn’t it. WHATEVER PERSONAL BLOGS ARE MADE FOR A REASON
but actually my personal blog has no purpose. i need to talk. i hate school basically. i stalk michael. yep. basically it….